- Comprised of 9 -12 graders of intermediate to advanced levels.
- Meets during 6th period of school; and has after school practices on Tuesday and Thursday until 6 PM.
- Performs a Winter Concert, Concert Districts and a Spring Concert, with limited travel.
- Class emphasis on instrumental performance techniques and skill development, music styles, variety, and diversity of music performed, advanced terminology and music theory.
- The "PREMIER" performing band of school. Marching band for parades and football games, Symphonic Band for concerts, District and State festivals, competitions, and travel throughout the state.
- Class emphasis on advanced instrumental performance techniques, advanced ensemble techniques, music styles, variety, and diversity of music performed, advanced terminology and music theory, individual development and performance.